Monday 29 September 2008

Ping G10

I've spent years frustrated with my short game, and then my wife gave me a set of Ping G10 irons for my birthday. I loved the feel of the clubs in my hands, and the swing felt natural (I had been using a set of old hand-me-downs of various brands, most of which felt heavy compared to other golfers' clubs). I've never been a good golfer, previously golfing only a few times a month. But now I have more time and am entering tournaments with a handicap of 9, and I needed something to help me reduce my stroke count. The Ping G10 was the answer!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is great the G10 are great clubs and glad to see your getting results
thanks for sharing! I am much like you in the game as well and moving up to good quality clubs always helps.

Tracy said...

oh, and i love the G10 set of clubs as well!


Blog Archive