Wednesday 11 November 2009

Galvin Green Ashford - Makes the Perfect Christmas Present

I don't know about you but I'm starting to get a bit nervous about Christmas and have a made a pact with myself to do all my shopping online this year to avoid the last minute meltdown at my local town centre. The problem with shopping online is that I always get so easily distracted and end up seeing stuff that I want for myself rather than for my loved ones. I'm thinking about getting a golf waterproof and was considering the Galvin Green Ashford. The thing I love about this jacket is that I think I can get away with wearing it off the golf course too, it's almost got a bit of an urban feel about it, and the orange version could be useful when crossing the road late at night? Can anyone help me on this decision? Perhaps I could try it out by buying it as a gift for my younger brother who's a keen cyclist.

No comments:


Blog Archive